- Tuned by THX
What does this mean for customers?
Tuned by THX products are tuned to the same targets used by professional content creators and provide consumers the best possible out-of-the-box viewing or listening experience on any device.
Products are calibrated to maximize the performance of existing devices
Tuned by THX products are carefully tuned by THX engineers to optimize the performance of the existing device. Displays mirror the professional settings used by filmmakers and broadcast professionals, while audio products have high-accuracy filters applied.
It is the best way to get the optimal performance out of your device.
Tuned by THX is for Video and Audio optimization
TUNED BY THX™ DISPLAY CALIBRATION SPECS
Tuned by THX displays are tested against the full set of THX Certification standards, and tuned by our engineers to get as close as possible to those targets
- Specs on the 1080P and 4K HDR test categories include:
- Calibrated D65 white point
- Minimum Luminance
- Maximum Black Luminance
- Contrast Ratio and Gamma
- Color Gamut ITU-R BT.709 and BT.2020 (P3)
- Primary/Secondary Chrominance
- Color Tracking, Full screen
- Greyscale Tracking, Full screen
- Video Signal processing
TUNED BY THX™ AUDIO SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Tuned by THX audio products are tested and tuned by our audio engineers to optimize the electroacoustic performance of the loudspeaker system
- Test categories include:
- Listening Window
- Acoustic Output (Peak SPL)
- Limiter action optimization