Home 3D doesn’t always deliver on its promise. Image quality can suffer, colors can appear washed out and motion can appear choppy. Not so with Epson’s line of THX Certified 3D projectors. Our engineers tested these projectors inside out to make sure that what you’re seeing is exactly how the creator envisioned it. Once you see through the eyes of the artist, you’ll never go back.
Product Spotlight: Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 6030
The ultimate home cinema experience — immerse yourself in stunning 2D and 3D images, in Full HD 1080p, with the Pro Cinema 6030UB. Images are always rich and brilliant with 2400 lumens of color brightness and 2400 lumens of white brightness. View exquisite detail, whatever the scene, with an incredible contrast ratio up to 600,000:1. A state-of-the-art Fujinon lens ensures stunning picture uniformity, while THX display certification offers the most advanced video quality. The Pro Cinema 6030UB also offers efficient setup with the widest lens shift available and a full suite of intuitive features.
- Bright and Colorful: Features 2400 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 2400 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
- Contrast Ratio: Up to 600,000:1 contrast ratio
- 1080p: Supports full HD 1080p resolution
- 3-Dimensional Picture: 2D & 3D Full HD technology puts you right in the middle of exciting, lifelike adventures, and Bright 3D Drive allows for bright, 3D projection.
- Lens Shift: Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift, to help configure projector setup
- Picture in Picture: Display content from two inputs simultaneously, on a single screen.
- HDMI Connectivity: Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
The THX Advantage
During the THX 3D certification process, more than 400 laboratory tests are conducted, evaluating color accuracy, cross-talk, viewing angles and video processing to ensure the quality and performance that home theater enthusiasts demand. To make set up and calibration easy, the Epson projectors include THX 2D and 3D playback settings. Other features and benefits include:
- 4OO + Bench Test: Color accuracy, crosstalk and video processing were tested to guarantee pristine video performance in every frame. Click here to learn more about what our engineers tested
- Sharper Pictures:Improved 2D and 3D de-interlacing produce sharp images and smooth motion, even when the action gets heavy
- Accurate Color Reproduction: Tested to ensure images match the color, luminance, blacks and gamma found in the filmmaker’s studio
- Viewing Modes: THX optimized viewing modes make it easy to enjoy a high-quality experience right out of the box Click here to learn more about THX Viewing modes